5T/H Feed Pellet Plant Introduction
This feed plant can be used for processing livestock, poultry and aquatic feed pellets, which is specially suitable for medium feed factory, breed farm or aquatic base. It has the better raw material versatility, which can be suitable for pelletizing many kinds of raw material. And also, 5t/h feed pellet manufacturing plant has the features of low energy consumption and high production efficiency for larger profits. We provide free charge of installation, and training, factory designing, and timely after-sale service.
Functions and Features of Main Machines of 5t/h Feed Production Line
※Functions and features of FY-ZW-38C Feed Hammer Mill
1. There are 64 hammers installed in Crushing chamber with scientific and reasonable distribution, suitable interval between hammers and sieves to guarantee smaller abrasion and uniform grinding particle size.
2. 380mm width crushing room can be adopts multi-grinding technology for larger scale of feeding capacity and higher production efficiency.
3. Imported high quality bearings and SKF bearing block, and several sieve hole for your choice and easy to change sieve screen.
※Functions and features of efficient Double Shaft Feed Mixing Machine
1. Double shaft rotating in opposite direction in the terms of round-circling motion, can guarantee particle material to mix quickly, efficiently, adequately and evenly.
2. It is specially designed with return duct to keep healthy or friendly environmental working situation, on account of no-dust leakage.
3. The layout between paddles and shaft, the angle distribution between paddles, are all engineered scientifically and suitable, as able to better mixing effects.
4. Unique and innovative nebulizing and spraying system can add some molasses and grease conveniently; the CV rate ≦5%.
※Functions and features of Ring Die Feed Pellet Machine
1. The feeding system has variable-frequency and variable-speed motor, the speed reducer and auger conveyor can ensure uniformly feeding.
2. There are two layers of conditioning system for the purpose of suitable temperature and moisture content of feeding material, so in further, keeping good quality of pellets has higher molding rate, smaller wear rate, increasing pellet stability in water.
3. High character ring die, and advance casting technology, scientific and suitable ring die layout and so on, which can provide long service life and best pellets’ quality.
4. Higher quality bearing, oil seal, and higher precision gear driving system, so as to guarantee lowest noise, running efficiency.
※Functions and features of Counter Flow Feed Pellet Cooling Machine
1. Adopting counter-flow cooling technology, that means hot feed pellets are fed into cooling room from the top of the conveying feeder and the cooling air are conveyed from the behind air intake, which can prevent cool air from touching pellets directly, thus causing pellets cracking on surface.
2. It has the features of cooling evenly, smaller cracking, lower powder pulverulent rate. And after cooling, the temperature of pellets are not exceeding room tempreture 3-5 degree, convenient for storage and transportation.
3. The air-cooled quantity is adjustable, the discharging system is automatically controlled, the feeding system is air-closed type , and eight octagonal cooling room without any blind angle
Raw Materials Suitable for Making Feed Pellets
● The grains and cereal, such as wheat bran, rice peel, soybean pulp and meal, corn skin or maize, sorghum, and some other residues of agriculture crops
● Some kinds of grass forage with a moderate protein and moderately high fiber content and sugar ,which are helpful for animal feeding. Such as alfalfa, western orchard grass, Timothy grass and so on.
Information You Need Offer for Purchasing Suitable Feed Pellet Plant form Us
1. What is kinds of your raw material, such as corn, soybean, rice husk or some others.
2. What livestock or poultry species you are going to feed, such as chicken, ducks, gooses or Pigs, cow, sheep, or fish and so on.
3. The size and moisture content of your raw material, and you want to get the pellet size